The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exam was very easy as questions were from NCERT book.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted class 12 Chemistry exam today, i.e. March 25. According to the students, the paper was very easy, as direct questions were asked from the NCERT book.
The exam was conducted for 70 marks.
The candidates can check the question-wise distribution of marks
- All the questions were compulsory
- Question number 1 to 5 was very short answer type, carried one mark each
- Question number 6 to 10 was short answer type, carried two marks each
- Question number 11 to 22 was short answer type, carried three marks each
- Question number 23 was a value based question carried four marks
- Question number 24 to 26 was long answer type, carried five marks each.
The exam was based from the following topics:
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principle and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p – Block Elements, d- and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Suthanthira malar wishes students good luck for their upcoming board exams.